THINK - FEEL - BE GREAT
Improve your health, fitness and lifestyle
Wake Up. It's Time To Change.
We believe that diet, exercise and lifestyle are all essential for a healthy and a happy life. We will help you to improve your diet, exercise and mindset to reach your body and life goals.
Our course was designed by Qualified Personal Trainer, Transman model and TV-star Jyb (@jybppd).
Click the button below to check out our BODY TRANSFORMATION COURSE.
Click arrows for more information about our course content
- Dolaelife 80:20 Diet Approach booklet
- Fat loss 1 intro : Cal in vs Cal out
- Fat loss 2 : How can our bodies burn more calories
- Fat loss 3 : Why most diets fail
- Fat loss 4: Why some diets work
- Fat loss 5: Benefits of flexible dieting and the 80:20 diet approach
- Fat loss 6: Protein & Fibre
- Fat loss 7: Carbs & Fats
- Fat loss 8: Food timing
- Fat loss 9: Maintaining your diet
- Fat Loss 10: Diet Myths and Mistakes
- Fat Loss 11: Fixing a low metabolism
- Fat Loss 12: Micronutrients & supplements
- Fat loss 13: Exercise, active lifestyle & resistance training
- Fat loss 14: Food shopping
- Fat loss 15: Eating out & alcohol
- Fat loss 16: Summary
- Lifestyle Actvities booklet
- Lifestyle Series Introduction
- Goal Setting 1 – Set goals & reach them
- Goal Setting 2 – Set goals & reach them
- Habits 1 – The power to be a better you
- Habits 2 – The power to be a better you
- Drive – Be motivated & succeed
- Willpower – The power to reach your goals
- Positive Thinking & Happiness 1
- Positive Thinking & Happiness 2
Why join our course?
- LOOK GREAT – lose fat, gain muscle or look toned to get your ideal body image.
- FEEL GREAT – be healthier and fitter by improving your diet and being more active.
- BE GREAT – be happier, improve your mental health and have a more positive lifestyle. Many courses only focus on diet and/or exercise, but to be successful you also need to consider your lifestyle and mental well-being.
- SUSTAINABLE & FLEXIBLE – our diet, exercise and lifestyle advice focuses on making long term changes which are designed to fit with your lifestyle. Many courses or trainers only focus on making changes for a few weeks or months and require you to make many strict changes that are difficult to follow or not possible with your lifestyle. This is why many people stop dieting after a few weeks or months and then they regain fat and stop gaining muscle.
- AFFORDABLE – there is no weekly or monthly subscription, just a one time fee and then you have unlimited access to all our videos and resources.
CHOOSE A HEALTHIER AND EASIER DIET THAT WORKS FOR YOu. JOIN OUR BODY TRANSFORMATION COURSE
Nutrition basics to help you understand your diet
Healthy diets and habits to help you lose weight sustainably
Healthy diets to gain muscle whilst staying lean
Set goals to improve your life